Thursday 15 August 2019

Happy Independence Day My Dear INDIA and Indians 🙏

As on every independence day, I got up with a mixed sense of gratitude, pride and pain. Gratitude towards all those who got us our independence and all those who till today help us maintain that independence.

I also feel immense sense of pride towards our Country's leadership specifically our beloved Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi. He is bringing India back to its glorious position of leadership and for that I feel grateful and am in my own little ways assisting our leader.

But the pain takes over me when I see the state of affairs in the individual and collective lives of my dear fellow Indians. I feel so many of us are unfortunately barely connected to our roots and speak the language and display the behaviour of those who are external forces and are still trying to control us by brain-washing us in a very organised manner. Most are not even conscious of this fact :-(

While it is nice to wish each other independence day on this auspicious day and for all the rightful reasons, I would humbly request all of us to introspect within and honestly answer the following questions for themselves:

1. Am I independent of my fears?
2. Am I independent of my anger?
3. Am I independent of my sense of insecurity?
4. Am I independent of my mindset of scarcity?
5. Am I independent of my ego that comes in my own way of progress?
6. Am I independent to be truly courageous to live according to my ethics, belief and value systems?

If we can be individual units who can be independent of all that is mentioned above and enjoy our true intrinsic freedom of being, then our country will also reflect all these and it is only then that we will truly be the world leaders. Let us get more soulful and spiritual to be able to honour and celebrate our freedom in the real sense. Jai Hind 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment